Saturday, January 21, 2012

Roll call of the un-worn

Despite the desire to buy my way to happier days to fill the growing hole each passing day of unemployment creates I've decided to stick to my resolutions. Still have not exercised the credit I have at some of my favorite stores, and I've invested in one of the most amazing products ever....They're clear, sold at Target, and under $10...Fab Feet gel inserts and cusion products!!!


I spent some time going through items I love but don't wear. Why? Because they cut off blood supply, are the source of ugly blisters, and standing in them for more than 10 minutes makes me feel like I'm binding my feet and being prepared to be some Emperor's concubine. Now I have NO excuse not to feel fabulous from the ankle down 24/7.

My new Prada's are soooo much more comfortable now. The elastic strap always allowed for easy on/off but the one spanning the width of my foot dug into my paws in several places.
These Dolce Vita platform's give me height, at the expense of stabbing pain circumferencing each ankle whenever I moved. Quoth the raven, Nevermore.

Even Lanvin ballet flats have a tendency to rub from the elastic.

I shall leave you with Kittie. She says if i don't start wearing that belt she's gonna sell it on ebay and buy caviar covered mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment